Aguilar DB 751 | Bass Guitar Amplifier
Aguilar bass amps are known for their superior sound. The Aguilar DB 751 bass amp is not the exception. For bass players looking for a professional tour, sound look no further. The DB751 delivers 975 Watts at 2 ohms and 750 Watts at 4 ohms. It combines the tube-driven tone with greater EQ control a perfect combination of raw power and excellent tone. The bass amp produces an amazing, natural, and powerful tone without much EQ. Every control of the DB 751 bass amp does what it suppose to do and does it really well.
Made To Last | Superior Sound
The Aguilar Db 751 is the only bass amp you will ever need. The metal enclosure keeps all its electronics safe during gigs and transportation. The two handles in the front protect all the knobs in case the bass amp falls to the floor. Made 100% in America!
Self-diagnostic and Protection
The DB751 bass amp head is equipped with a self-diagnostic and status/protection circuit.
Upon power-up, the unit’s blue status LED will blink for approximately 45
seconds. During this time several circuit parameters are verified, or allowed to become self-calibrated.
Aguilar DB 751 Technical Specs
- Self-DiagnosticProtection Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit
- Preamp Section: Three 12AX7’s
- Power Section: 12 complimentary lateral MOSFETs
- Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer
- Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz
- Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz
- Rack Size: Three Spaces, Includes detachable rack ears
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Includes: Rack Ears
- Warranty: Ten Year Limited