DBX 131s Single 31 Band Graphic EQ
The dbx 131s includes a single 31-band channel of 1/3-octave equalization, •±12 dB input gain, switchable •±6 dB or •±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 110 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 131s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 131s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of •±6 or •±12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- •±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB