3000 Watts powered subwoofer
The Turbosound IQ18B 3000 watts powered subwoofer was desinged for portable PA systems or installation applications. The IQ18B comes with Klark Teknik digital signal processing and ultranet connectivity. The IQ18B is enclosed in birch wood which is screwed and glued for maximum durability. equipped with a 35mm speaker pole mount for easy setup of your full range speakers. Nice recessed handles for easy loading and unloading.
On the front there is a 18 inch high excursion low frequency driver with quad coil and dual suspension. All this is protected by a perforated powder-coated steel mesh.
Easy to read LCD
LCD screen is easy to use and read. Here you can cycle through all the features of the menu including: modeling, EQ, crossover.
The IQ18B comes with 2 channels with a combo jack, right about those you will find 2 XLR outputs to daisy chain your full range speakers. In the middle you will find a USB port to connect your laptop, here you will control all the Iq15B parameters via the PC remote control app
This connections gives the IQ15B the ability to connect with any digital mixer that's equipped with Ultranet like the X32, M32 digital consoles.
The IQ18B comes with a PowerCON connection. This is a locking connector so your power will never be disconnected by mistake. There is also a AC link power output to daisy chain other speakers.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi mat black paint finish
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*