The Best Personal Monitor System under $90.00
This item solves many problems for musicians looking to have a better monitor experience for less. First it is a portable system, fits in your backpack and you can take it to any gig you have. Second, it is both battery or AC/DC powered. No AC outlet? no problem. Third you can mounted on a regular mic stand, or with the supplied SA001 stand adapter. Fourth it is durable, a sturdy aluminum case protects all its internal electronics. Fifth it is an stereo system, you can have a full stereo monitor mix. Sixth, it comes with an headphones extension cable. Seventh, It is priced under a $100.00 which makes it a great solution for many musicians.
Level and pan knobs are provided along with your headphones output. Dial your mix the way you want. A button lets you choose between Stereo or mono mix.
In the back two combo jack inputs (L & R), power buttton and 9V DC input to powered the unit.
- 2 Direct Symmetric Combo XLR/TRS Inputs
- Stereo or Mix-Mono Mode Selection
- Level & Pan Controls
- Sturdy Aluminum Case
- External antennas for better reception
- 5/8" - 27 internal threads on bottom - suitable for mounting on standard microphone stand or SA001 stand adapter
- Operates with 9V Battery or included AC/DC adapter
What's in the box?
- PMA personal Monitor amplifier
- SA001 stand adapter
- 9V AC adaptor Model YL0900300
- EC-HEX18 18ft headphone extension cable
- two 1/4 wave antennas
- User guide